Normal skin, a buzz-word for sure and something that forms part of our daily lives as women. But what is it?
Normal skin is the term widely used to identify and refer to a well-balance skin-type. The scientific term for a normal skin is ‘Eudermic’. The T-zone – forehead, chin and nose, may be a little oily, but overall sebum and moisture is balanced and the skin is neither too oily nor too dry. On ageing a normal skin can become dryer.
Main attributes of a normal skin:
- Fine pores
- good blood circulation
- a velvety, smooth and soft texture
- no blemishes
- a rosy colour uniform transparency
- not prone to sensitivity
We have formulated the perfect skin-care regime for a normal skin!
- Cleansing Cream (daily)
- Facial Toner (daily after cleansing)
- Propolis serum (daily as needed)
- Daily moisturiser (daily)
- Anti-ageing cream (daily – best is in the evenings at bed-time)
- Night cream (every evening)
- Propolis eye balm (every evening at bedtime)
- Honey Face Scrub (once a week)
- Honey hydrating face mask (once a week)